Guatemala, Honduras Ecuador, Peru, Tanzania, Nicaragua...These are countries that VHI has previously worked or continues to carry out the mission of Restoring the Gift of Sight to those in need.
To learn more about my connection to VHI, click on the CURRENT PRACTICE link or go to the VHI website to see how you can become involved.
- Doctorate, Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Bachelor's Degree in both Chemistry and Physiological Optics
- Veteran, US Navy, Received Armed Forces Jr. Optometrist of the Year Award
- Fellow, American Academy of Optometry
- More than a decade in Private Practice Optometry in San Diego County
- Member, Board of Directors, Vision Health International
2. EAT A HEALTHY DIET, INCLUDING LEAFY GREENS, SUCH AS SPINACH OR KALE, AND MAINTAIN A HEALTHY WEIGHT.
3. KNOW YOUR FAMILY'S EYE HEALTH HISTORY.
4. WEAR SUNGLASSES THAT BLOCK OUT 99% TO 100% OF UV-A AND UV-B RADIATION (THE SUN'S RAYS).
5. QUIT SMOKING OR DON'T START.